| Ahoy! This here is the 10th Featured Article.
"Daddy L. Legs" has been featured, meaning it was chosen as an article of interest.
- "Minnie had no time to talk but formulated a prayer in her head. In that moment, she recognized her utter finitude, weakness and total dependency on greater forces. Even if she could see the future, even she had fought with everything she could, fate remained high in the sky, so above her grasp. The raveling of fate spinning out of control, only to coil back to Legs. Maybe was that strange dominance over improbable events, even more than strength and charisma, what makes a true king. To take the events and, inevitably, turning them to their will. To transform the absurd into reality…"
- —Minnie’s thoughts about Legs in Vision of a New World.
Daddy L. Legs, also known as Black Widow is the captain of the Black Widow Pirates and a member of the Yonko that rule over the New World. As the only female member of the Yonko, Legs is recognized as The Strongest Woman in the World. Born originally as Fukuoka Koyuki, Legs is the matriarch of the Fukuoka Family, a powerful shinobi clan of Wano. Having successfully rebelled against the Shogun of Wano, Legs has restored the Imperial Power of Wano and has instated herself as the Empress. Since then, Wano has undergone significant systematic changes to create a utopian society where all people can thrive, and has since shifted from an isolated nation to a world superpower.
- "Your dress is lovely by the way, it does wonders to hide the many-legged monstrosity underneath. I almost mistook you for Elbaf nobility for a moment, like many species of carnivorous spiders it would seem you rely upon camouflage in order to catch your prey. Will you also liquidize the innards of the proud people of Elbaf, I wonder, make them easier to swallow before you spit out the bones of a trusting people?"
- —Admiral Fuyuki addresses Legs' Enchantment in Cast Away
Owing to her Giant heritage, courtesy of her father and his lineage, Legs defining characteristic has always been her size. She has always had an enormous physique, and though she was only a child she was already several feet taller than most members of her clan. In adulthood, Legs is fifteen meters (50 feet) tall, placing her among the average size of an Elbafian Giant. Though, unlike some of the giants from Elbaf, Legs is very well proportioned and does not suffer from the seemingly recurrent physical oddities that occur in larger life forms.
She is a slender woman with a curvaceous frame. However, because of the years she has spent training her body, Legs does possess a strong build that hints at her raw strength, as indicated by her lean-muscles and broad shoulders. Legs is fair skinned with light green eyes, full eyelashes and wavy blue hair. Her hair is incredibly long with it reaching as far down as her ankles. To compensate for the amount, she tends to keep her hair neatly tied into two braids that extend down her back, with two sides bang that frame her face, with a cloth-band at the ends of her hair. She is widely considered beautiful, and has received compliments from her enemies, friends  and random everyday citizens.
As a member of the Kumamushi Tribe, Leg sports clothes that originate from her tribe. Her outfit is mildly revealing, showing much of her upper body with the exceptions of her breast that are covered in their entirety by a blue, thick, and cotton bra-like covering that is connected to her purple trousers by two lines of fabric. Her purple trousers are short, covering just to her knees. She tends to go without shoes but will occasionally wear sandals. To complete her outfit, Legs sports wristband and ankle bands. In addition, because of the size her breast, she uses a white cloth that hangs on her shoulder to support them so that the strain is not solely upon her back.
Because of her fame as a Yonko and her stature, Legs has an enormous presence that makes it difficult for her to move around incognito. However, since her days a shinobi, Legs has delved into methods of exploring the world as an assassin that has been perfected in her years as a Yonko. Just as spider demons in myth disguise themselves, Legs also uses a powerful Glamour to frequently change her appearance. She can take on a myriad of different features based on her desires, and thus most are unaware of her true face, even her greatest generals due to their inability to deduce one appearance as either glamour or reality.
- Legs' theme song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wii3SePlU0