The Kiki Kiki no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to manipulate the very concept of "Destruction" — employing it in a variety of means. Essentially, upon this fruit's consumption, the user is turned into a Destruction Human (毀棄人間, Kiki Ningen). Its current user is Ares Soma, the self-proclaimed "God of Destruction" (破壊神, Hakaishin)
- "Hakai" means destruction in Japanese
- In the English version, it's called the Ruin Ruin Fruit
Unlike many other Devil Fruits, the Kiki Kiki no Mi is rather small and has no special imprints on its surface; in fact, it's reminiscent of eggs or small grapes than any solid fruit; possessing a crystal clear appearance, their texture upon consumption is comparable to caviar, and noted to have a fragrant aroma that wets the appetite — making others believe it's a delicacy rather than a Devil Fruit.
- This is the author's first Devil Fruit since his return to the site.
- Due to the expansive powers of Destruction, this particular Devil Fruit is watered down as to not be overpowered.
- While mainly based on the Power of Destruction wielded by the Gremorys from the series, Highschool DXD, it finds a closer foundation with the powers of Bakusaiga from the series, Inuyasha.