First and foremost, I must congratulate you, the reader, on venturing upon this page. You have now officially embedded your legacy within the higher ranks of this wiki simply by electing to read this portion of the site. I will attempt to be as brief as possible, as I would hope you are quite enthusiastic about getting started with your first few articles here. The following article contains specific details on our rules and regulations. Please be wary of these guidelines at all times.
1. Have Fun - This is self explanatory. No one is forcing you to be apart of this community. If you believe your time here has come to an end, then please do not hesitate to leave.
2. Give 100% Effort - There is nothing worse than stub articles that will remain blank for the rest of eternity. The same can be said about articles that are short in length and poor in grammar. Please try your best here. That is all we ask.
3. Be Professional - This is a business, so be professional. Treat others how you want to be treated. Here on One Piece Role-Play wiki, there are two things that will really define your legacy: the amount of effort you place forth, and your attitude.
4. Show Respect - No matter who you may come across, be respectful to others. Talk in a polite tone at all times and do not edit articles that do not belong to you without permission.
5. Be Responsible - Show integrity at all times. If you made a mistake, you will be easily forgiven so long as you admit what you have done was wrong. Do not plagiarize any form of content.
1. Images from Deviantart and other related websites require references in order to be used.
2. Video game images are not allowed.
3. Do not pollute an article with gifs. Be reasonable about how many images go on any one page.
4. Real life images are not allowed. Do not upload selfies of any kind and do not use your favorite film actor as a representation for one of your characters.
5. All images should relate to the theme of anime/manga at all times.
1. By now, it should have been made clear to you that this wiki has specific standards for each individual article. Please take it upon yourself to ensure your own work is legible enough to be published. Be alert of grammatical errors at all times, and always strive to improve your own writing abilities.
2. For the sake of a more efficient means of organization, please utilize the many tools made available to you by the website. This includes categorizing your articles, using the appropriate infoboxes, and including a property tag.
3. Please refer to the manual of style at all times whenever you are in the process creating an article. All character pages should contain a minimum number of three sections: Appearance, Personality, and History. Any unfinished character page less than 2,000 bytes in size will be deleted within a one year timeframe.
4. While it is not specifically a rule, providing a short summary of each of your edits would be very much appreciated. Use proper wiki coding. Broken links and templates should be corrected immediately.
5. Do not edit articles that do not belong to you without permission. Simple grammar corrections are fine.
Because we are set in a time period in which 50 years have passed since the conclusion of the original One Piece manga, canon devil fruits have become available to the users of this community. However, that is not to say that there are still no restrictions; several fruits from the main series will be prohibited for various reasons. Naturally, in order to gain the ability to utilize a canon devil fruit, permission must first be granted by the "Fleet Admiral" User:DazzlingEmerald.
While two of the same fruits cannot exist, there is an exception towards elemental orientated fruits of both the Paramecia and Logia classes. So long as a new fruit is created with a different name from the original, any user is able to recreate an elemental type devil fruit so long as it does not blatantly plagiarize the techniques of the original.
For example: Say I wanted to create a fire type logia fruit, but the "Mera Mera no Mi" was already taken by another user. I could then simply create another fire type logia fruit with a different name, such as the "Kasai Kasai no Mi".
- Mizu Mizu no Mi (No water based fruits may be created because it would essentially negate the weakness all devil fruit users are given)
- Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit - Originally pertained to Monkey D. Luffy)
- Yami Yami no Mi (Darkness Darkness Fruit - Originally pertained to Marshall D. Teach)
- Gura Gura no Mi (Tremor Tremor Fruit - Originally pertained to Edward Newgate)
- Ope Ope no Mi (Operation Operation Fruit - Originally pertained to Trafalgaw Law)
- Mero Mero no Mi (Love Love Fruit - Originally pertained to Boa Hancock)
- Soru Soru no Mi (Soul Soul Fruit - Originally pertained to Charlotte Linlin)
- Marco's Unnamed Devil Fruit
Haoshoku Haki (Conqueror's Haki) is said to be an ability that appears in one in every million people within the whole wide world. For this reason, it has been restricted. However, because we want to allow everyone a fair chance, every user will be able to add it onto their character based upon a reviewing process, where the character in question must be submitted to an admin for a thorough review before permission to use it is granted. Please note that each individual character must be reviewed and that a user who was approved to use it on an earlier character cannot add it to another freely without that character passing as well.
For information on submitting characters, please click here.
Titles such as "Greatest Swordsman in the World" are bestowed upon select pages by the administration staff through a reviewing process. If the title is taken, the user must then challenge the current holder of the title for it. These challenges cannot be rejected, though a weeks work of time must be present between each individual challenge.
Three Great Powers
In order to become a Navy Admiral, Shichibukai, or a Yonko, your character must first go through a reviewing process by the administration staff itself. If your character passes the test, then he or she will be added to the article pages accordingly.
Bounties are given to characters by the administration staff and cannot be delegated to any character by the author. They are used on the site as a measurement of loyalty --the higher the bounty, the better the page. However, this will not always be the case, as some authors may simply choose for their character to have a lower bounty. Bounties are gained through role-playing and over all progress here on One Piece Role-Play Wiki. If you put in the time and effort on a certain character, expect the bounty on that character to rise.